dark kiss high
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dark kiss high

a school for thoughs how have a need for others and we accept multiple speacis LOOK AT RULES BEFORE JOINING

You are not connected. Please login or register

a flash back into the past (x-rated)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"It not you, it Joey, I think he does not like you" lily said
---
Joey grandpa found him and hug him

177a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm

sam

she see's matt and loses it get away form them

178a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

(That Joey grandpa, Jeff)

"Grandpa, a scary lady came and know my mom" Joey said to Jeff.
---
"Ah so your the young girl that lily was talking about" Jeff said

179a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm

sam

yes sir i am her uh she looks at lily what do i say girlfriend life partner what

180a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Ah your one of these ummm bi girls I hear about, you pick a right girl for yourself" Jeff say
---
Jeff was hugging his grandpa

181a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm

sam

not bi lesbaind and thanks we where gonan be married i am sur you doughter lily's mom had to you

182a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Jeff was in shock. "Congrade" 
---
Joey do not want to see the cpscary lady

183a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 pm

sam

yep and we already had a dougher she's abbout joeys age she says as annabella walked up (at this time she is a mute) not saying anything

184a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Awe" Jeff said
---
"LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE" he yell

185a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:13 pm

sam

she looked back at joey and just glared liesen i am part of your family got it she said losing her temper abit

186a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Leave me alone" joey said as he spit at her
-----
"Joey stop it please" Jeff said

187a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 pm

sam

lily i am starting to get annoyed she said her her black eyes turned green

188a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Calm down Alex, Joey just don't know you" he said

189a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 pm

sam

your right i am sorry joey she said in her mothering voice i am alex your uh mother's soon to be wife

190a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Joey hide under his grandpa
----
"I sorry Alex, I fell joey do not trust you" he said

191a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:31 pm

sam

its this form i'm in i am sure lily had told you everything

192a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Umm are you human or that tigger form" Jeff said
----
Joey still hide

193a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:38 pm

sam

i am will not sure what i am

194a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Your human now" Jeff said 
----
"Leave now!" Joey yell

195a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:56 pm

sam

i am nor human nor tigger i guess you can say i am a tigger furry

196a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Oh" Jeff said

197a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 pm

sam

she smiles placing her large muscler hand around lily's neack and pulled her in for a kiss

198a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily kiss AlexAlex

199a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

sam

we best be going she said pick all three of her new family members up with one hand

200a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 8 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Joey sign and just slowy cry
----
Jeff hug all of them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum