dark kiss high
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dark kiss high

a school for thoughs how have a need for others and we accept multiple speacis LOOK AT RULES BEFORE JOINING

You are not connected. Please login or register

a flash back into the past (x-rated)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily can not fell any thing becouse her healing factor took over

127a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:22 pm

sam

i am holding you down with my mind

128a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily fell it and fell pain

129a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

sam

now calim down and return to the lily i fell in love with

130a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Until you turn back into human"  lily said as she jump onto the roof and looking down.

131a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm

sam

i can't i am stuck like this maybe one day i just don't know how

132a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"I do not kill" she yell as he planing to jump

133a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 pm

sam

she keps hold her down with a sngile thought and forces her to return to her humanself

134a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily slap Alex. "I do not want to see you until you turn back to human" she yell

135a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:51 pm

sam

we don't have a chocies your mother called we are to be married when we get out of highschool she wants us to go house shoping now

136a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Well I do, I do not want to see you no more, this life is over!" Lily yell and leave town

137a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:34 pm

sam

she slaps lily making her regain control

138a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily grab Alex. "Do not follow me, if you follow me I am calling the cops" she said as she got on a bus and left

139a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:39 pm

sam

(she comes back about a year later to see how dark alex has became)

140a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

(That was the plan)

Lily all grow up with a young Joey was at a local ice cream store eating ice cream

141a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:44 pm

sam

the news comes on to show a town in some random cunrtly burned down abdd all if it people eaten

142a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Who will do something like that?" She said 

Young jowy was wpeating

143a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:47 pm

sam

a pohoto of a very agery alex appers on the screen

144a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"No way Alex!!!!!" She yell as he drop Joey at his grandpa house and see if she can stop AlexAlex

145a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:53 pm

sam

another news cast come on in chaina this time a angery deep voice come on the car radio lilly home is next try and stop me you know how

146a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lilly is looking for Alex. She is armed with a handgun

147a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 pm

sam

come on little pup you know that won't kill me now think back what is that i want really

148a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Your death" she said with a strong voice. "I change lily, I am now a mother with my own kid" she said

149a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:59 pm

sam

the old alex come back i know you think i want to do this

150a flash back into the past (x-rated) - Page 6 Empty Re: a flash back into the past (x-rated) Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

Lily shot Alex in the legs. "Stay down, old friend do not make me do this" she said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum