dark kiss high
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dark kiss high

a school for thoughs how have a need for others and we accept multiple speacis LOOK AT RULES BEFORE JOINING

You are not connected. Please login or register

a slave meets jer new mistress (mature)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:34 am

sam

hay lily dear this one is talking out of line with me

27a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:35 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Alex chan, stand down, let see if we can work something out, so the 3 of us will like it" she sakd

28a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:36 am

firetalon90

firetalon90
Admin

star looked at them back and forth a worried look on her face

https://darkkisshigh.forumotion.com

29a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:39 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Ello I am lily Yamamoto I run the school, Alex her have mod my papers to make sure she will get people's to work with and only her" she said

30a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

sam

she sighs lily is my wife star

31a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:42 am

firetalon90

firetalon90
Admin

hello I'm star Frey nice too meet you but I still don't understand what's going on what the contract says I I don't want to door it I signed it only dew to what I thought I was doing" she said

32a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:42 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Ok what does it say, we can start there from there we can work on a plan" she said

33a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:44 am

firetalon90

firetalon90
Admin

star looked at Alex who had the contract

34a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:44 am

sam

she sighs i hate my job

35a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:46 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Alex chan let me see it" she said

36a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 am

sam

she hands it over and lily its just alex i told you that

37a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:51 am

firetalon90

firetalon90
Admin

she watches Lilly

38a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Ok" she said as she have it and begin to read it. "Do you want this or you want to be a student" lily say

39a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

sam

lily i deiced to start paying my servents a 99 dollors a week

40a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:55 am

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Why?" She ask?

41a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am

firetalon90

firetalon90
Admin

well I was doing all of this to get inrolmet to the school I don't have the money to pay for it " she said

42a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: a slave meets jer new mistress (mature) Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:58 am

sam

so that way its a real job and a bussiens and you wont think i am cheating on you thats why and i called my lawer today when we got back i told him i wont be needing him

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Ah I see, ok star here what I came up with you be a student in the morring and the afternoon you are with Alex and in the nights and weekends is your time to relex

sam

she sighs part of me still thinks your cheating lily and thats fine

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"How,I am not going out with Matt no more, if I was lying this ring will be gone" she said tovalex

sam

she smiles btw i dont get paid wouth anyomre to do my job as will as i should

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"I see" she said

sam

and i need new collors and whips to the old ones are all gone

Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

"Can you say that when we have time" she skad

sam

what do you mean