dark kiss high
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dark kiss high

a school for thoughs how have a need for others and we accept multiple speacis LOOK AT RULES BEFORE JOINING

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pari Brooks (undine)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Pari Brooks (undine) Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:07 pm

GoblinNerd27

Name: Pari Brooks

Race: Undine

Height: 6ft 2in

Personality: Pari tends to be very cocky, but happy go lucky at the core. she hates being held down in a place and moves around a lot. she isn't a person who can hate very easy, so it takes a lot for her to hate someone. she loves swimming because of her race. she has a natural affinity with water being from the plane of water. she want's to be part of the swimming team and hopefully be the captain, Or at least some pool based team.

Appearance: she has very blue skin that seems unnatural and wears a dark blue hair usually put into a ponytail for swimming, but usually wears it loose for when she is not. she wears a modern t-shirt that is black and has a tribal looking ocean wave on it, and shorts with blue and black patterns on them. she will always wear her school swimming uniform so that he can be ready to jump right in to any watery place. she has pure black eyes that usually gleam showing her emotions. She also isn't exactly small in the chest, and finds it a nuisance because it gets in the way sometimes in swimming.

Likes/dislikes: She enjoys swimming and playing in any water source. She also likes hanging out with her friends and practicing her race's traditional fighting weapon the trident. She usually likes people, but if they are very negative or to competitive she tends to stay  away from them. She doesn't like fire extremely. She likes to go out a lot and eat out and loves seafood. She likes reading Greek mythology (mostly surrounding Poseidon). and she hasn't thought of having a boyfriend, and can't say if she wants one or not.

2Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Re: Pari Brooks (undine) Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 am

TheShibo

you know there's a template, you should use it.

3Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Re: Pari Brooks (undine) Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:05 pm

sam

says the dude that doesn't have a character

4Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Re: Pari Brooks (undine) Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 pm

TheShibo

The fact i didn't make my character yet changed nothing about the fact GoblinNerd27 didn't work by our character sheet, now does it?

5Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Re: Pari Brooks (undine) Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:03 am

sam

i'll let it slide

6Pari Brooks (undine) Empty Re: Pari Brooks (undine) Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 am

TheShibo

seriously.......that's it, i quit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum